CAREERWe are always interested in hiring new talents. So please feel free to send your resume to Natcha
- Direct and monitor the performance of housekeeping staff
- Train housekeeping staff on work procedures and policies
- Plan, implement and review housekeeping policies and work procedures
- Manage financial aspects – budgeting, inventory and reporting
- Purchase and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees
- Advanced knowledge of housekeeping process and procedures
- Ability to manage a budget, control expenses and establish inventory control system
- Strong leadership skill, have a firm approach and a vibrant personality
- Strong sense of responsibility and reliability
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, colleagues and management
- Hard worker, disciplined, managing by example
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- Responsible for the day to day operations of Front Office.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the standards of the hotel.
- Responsible for overall satisfaction of our guests.
- Responsible for checking all the rooms prior to arrival and for welcoming the guests individually.
- Male or Female, preferably Thai.
- Fluent English in writing and speaking. If possible with experience living or working overseas.
- Excellent guest contact, attentive to guests needs and ability to resolve issues.
- Organization and leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate your team and work in harmony with all departments and the management.
- Possess Degree from Hospitality School.
- Min 2 years experience in similar position.
The candidate must be willing to live in Koh Phangan.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance/Management or Business
- Preferably minimum 1 year of experience in related position
- Possess good numeric and computer skills
- Effective communication in English both written and spoken
- Contract: Short term (6 months)
- Salary: From 15,000 THB to 35,000 THB + Benefits + Housing Allowance
- Fresh Graduates will be considered